Thursday, April 28, 2016

Having fun with watercolouring...

Hi folks...today I'm sharing one of the "having fun with watercolouring" cards I made last week...using a simple bleaching technique...
I scribbled the Evergreen Bough Distress Marker on to my non stick craft sheet, spritzed liberally with water and painted a wash on the card using a large flat brush...once it was dry I picked up the remaining colour on a smaller brush and tapped the brush to create a splatter effect...
I stamped the beautiful Rose image from Tim Holtz Lady Rose Stamp Set with Black Archival Ink and coloured the leaves with the Evergreen Bough Distress Marker. Then using a small paintbrush...I wet each flower and dabbed with clean paper towel...removing the colour to create a bleach effect.
 I stamped the sentiment on the card with Archival Black and again on white cardstock and cut out sections
finishing off with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and oh my giddy aunt...how did I ever manage to live without this great precision tip from Ranger...it dispenses just the right amount of adhesive to fix down teeny weeny embellishments.
I'll be back tomorrow to share a Distress Crayon Bleaching Technique Card with the same image.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx