Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Have You Ever Felt...

Hi folks...I'm back in the cubbyhole after spending the weekend in the company of my crazy mates...the Friday Girls...gallivanting around the countryside despite the "all seasons in one day" weather and come evening the intrepid adventurers were ready to crash out and watch TV (crikey the final episode of Line Of Duty had us on the edge of our seats) or continue our ongoing Scrabble Champion battle or in my case...with a magazine commission nipping at my heels...catch up with some crafty homework using my bulging at the seams  "have you ever FELT you're showing all the symptoms of suffering from yet another addiction" box of yummy felt...
getting ahead of the game with some very relaxing felt decorative stitching...
magazine commission naughty sneaky peek coming up...
And with only 3 days left to tackle this week's list of things to do...I suspect it's going to be one of those "oh what the heck" kind of weeks...for starters...that rarely seen lately yellow ball in the sky is back...so do I continue with the garden tidy up or just have a "there's always tomorrow-12 Tags of 2016" play day....decisions...decisions.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx