Friday, October 21, 2016

Believe In The Season...Take 2

Hi folks...I'm back to share another card made with the "Holiday Background" stamp from the new "Believe in the Season" Christmas release from Simon Says Stamp.
And if you visit my blog regularly you'll know that not many days go by without me using some products from Tim Holtz and today was no exception...I couldn't help myself...just had to incorporate a bit of stamping with the gorgeous Holiday Drawings and Birch and Pine Stamp Sets.

I stamped Birch and Pine on to Ranger Watercolour Card using Old Paper Distress Ink to create a textured look and then overstamped with Holiday Background...
I stamped the cottage from Holiday Drawings with Potting Soil Archival and the Holiday Background with Red Geranium and die cut using Tim's Stitched Ovals Thinlits...added sprigs of Pine Twine and Jingle Brads and created snowy splatters with Picket Fence Distress Paint.
I used the Red Geranium Archival Ink Pad to colour the card base to perfectly match the sentiment stamping.
And woohoo it's Friday and another "lady who lunches" day out...crikey two "playing truant" days off from cubbyhole duties this week means I'll be working the weekend playing catch up with the crafty list. Enjoy your weekend whatever you're doing and I'll see you all on Monday with my Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge project and you still have time to play along with this week's Treat Bag/Box Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx