Wednesday, December 28, 2016

My Favourites of 2016...Part 1...

Hi folks...I wasn't sure that I was going to carry on the annual tradition of sharing cards and projects from throughout the year but hey I'm on a mission to take my mind off  the remaining tasty titbits in the fridge and that sweetie mountain so I've been trawling through the archives to share my favourite makes from 2016...
JANUARY


Funky Notecards

FEBRUARY
I love to make art...it's what I do

Wall Hanger made from Fiskars packaging

MARCH
Lucky Lucky Me

Try To Resist

APRIL
Butterfly Beauty

Show Us Your Metal

MAY
Home Decor with Prima

Felt That

JUNE 
Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers 2

Use Patterned Papers
Well...don't know about you but I think halfway through the year seems to be as good a time as any to have a break but I'll be back soon to share the second half of 2016.
Hugs Kath xxx