Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday's Sneaky Peeks...

Hi Everyone...it's Friday and the first of my 2017 gad-about adventures with the Friday Girls...how far we roam is very much dependent on the weather...yes we've had snow in my neck of the woods but hey nothing to get steamed up about...the "becoming a daily occurrence Severe Weather Warning" forecast from the Met Office has ended up being a major much ado about nothing as per usual...it's winter for heavens sake and if it snows that's a pretty normal occurrence at this time of year so why do the big girls' blouses at The Met Office need to make such a hysterical song and dance about every kind of weather...far more worrying at the moment is the fact that today is FRIDAY the 13TH.
But wherever my travels take me today...it goes without saying I'll be home in plenty of time to join our adorable Professor for another fun Facebook Live session...today is all about "Idea-ology Part 2" and after the Sizzix Alterations and Storage Studios/Idea-ology sneak peeks...my first stop today should be a "sweet talking" visit to the Bank Manager.
And I'm going to leave you with some sneaky peeks of my own of some of the CHA projects I made with my favourite stamp sets/stencils from the new release...

Stampers Anonymous Illustrated Garden and Slate & Stone
Stampers Anonymous Flower Jar with Mini Layering Stencil 
 Stampers Anonymous Illustrated Garden with a Mini Layering Stencils Trellis and Mosaic
Enjoy your day whatever you've got planned and I'll see you all on Monday for a brand new challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and you still have time to join in the fun  on this week's challenge.
Have a great weekend everyone
Hugs Kath xxx