Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A Noble Gent Or Two...

Hi folks...because I'll be absent from the cubbyhole for a while enjoying a bit of stitching fun...I'm sharing some cards I made earlier starting off with a card using the Noble Gent and Etcetera Stamp Sets from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous...
using...surprise surprise Distress Oxide inks...Broken China and Walnut Stain to create the background...
 and why have one Noble Gent when you can feast your eyes on four...
I have to confess I am absolutely besotted with Distress Oxide inks and love how you can layer the colours on to your background without it turning in to a muddy mess and they also stamp beautifully on to your background to create interest...
I'll be back tomorrow to share another card...until then the sewing machine requires threading...where did I put that magnifying glass...
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx