Thursday, March 23, 2017

All Systems Go...

Hi folks...blimey...shiver me timbers...just when we thought Spring had arrived...the weather's gone bonkers again...we've had all seasons in one day in my neck of the woods...beautiful sunshine...arctic temperatures...howling wind and even a flake or two of snow...looks like the old cosy vest will NOT be going into storage anytime soon. But we certainly haven't been feeling the chill in the cubbyhole...the crafty production line has been going at full throttle...it's been all systems go  trying to get ahead with some DT projects...

Fingers crossed Mr Mojo is firing on all cylinders again today...if I can get another 2 or even better 3 projects in the bag...I'll be all set for next week's adventure. The Cubbyhole Crew will be abandoning the crafty space and moving lock stock and barrel to the sewing station (the kitchen to you and I) to have some fun with the fabulous new Eclectic Elements fabrics Tim kindly sent me...
and a big thank you to my lovely crafty buddy Linda for the extra supplies and all the quilting/bag making hints and tips. Can't wait to fire up the sewing machine and get stitching.
My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families of yet another appalling senseless tragedy in London yesterday...I truly despair of the crazy cruel world we live in but we should be very proud of our emergency services and the brave officer who lost his life protecting others.
Hugs Kath xxx