Thursday, April 27, 2017

Calm Down and Take A Breath...

Hi folks...the cubbyhole is NOT a happy place right now...the resident crafter has turned into a grumpy old woman and her furry companion has deserted his post preferring the quiet life in the front room with Dad. Old habits die hard and I'm so used to having everything at my fingertips so production has slowed down considerably...I did try making a list of what I needed for each project but hey ho...this is crafting and if you're anything like me...you'll change your mind umpteen times throughout the process so I've been running hither and thither "did I put that in the kitchen or the garage" but eventually I managed to finish next Monday's Simon Says Stamp DT project but not without the shedding of a lot of blood (only kidding) sweat and tears and a few choice words thrown in for good measure.
So my Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit may have arrived just in time to save my sanity...I decided to set myself a "calm down and take a breath" challenge to use just what's in the box...
and made two very stress free "as simple as it gets" cards...


I'm planning another "keeping my chin up" day...I'm off to source the flooring for the cubbyhole (hunky joiner may be able to come and lay it next week...fingers crossed) and then I'm meeting up with a special friend for lunch...a girl's gotta to do what a girl's gotta do.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx