Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Ikea Unit Putter-Together Award Of The Year...

Hi Everyone...the Bank Holiday weekend has been and gone and taken the glorious sunny weather with it. The cubbyhole renovation is slowing progressing...not as fast as I would like but I'm not Wonder Woman despite what some of you might think. I've been trying to fit in a little bit of DIY each day around the crafty work stuff and if I'm honest I think I may have missed my vocation in life and been hiding my light under a bushel. After single handedly assembling 6 drawer inserts and the 12 accompanying drawers while hubby wrestled to tame the "beginning to look like a jungle" garden...I think I may just qualify for the Ikea Unit Putter-Together Award of the Year...
and who knows...the Cubbyhole CEO may have been a joiner/handyman in another life but I can't take all the credit...a big 10 out of 10 shout out to Ikea for their fabulous step-by-step...just follow the pictures...Instructions For Idiots...not even this "fools rush in where angels fear to tread" instructionally challenged idiot could possibly get it wrong.
and it's going to be another "Her Hammer/Trusty Screwdrivers" kind of a day for the Cubbyhole Dream Team...12 door inserts and doors are on the agenda...let's hope those instructions are equally as easy to follow and weren't written late on a Friday afternoon by some geeky boffin desperate to clock off for the weekend.
In the meantime...a sneaky peek of tomorrow's "Cute Dude" Cool Panda card...

Hugs Kath xxx