Saturday, July 22, 2017

I'm now a Journal Junkie...

Hi folks..if you're a regular visitor to this blog you'll know that I am one SERIOUS Tim Holtz Addict and most all of my crafty adventures involve the fabulous products he brings to market in conjunction with Stampers Anonymous, Ranger, Sizzix and Advantus but I think I may have found another addiction to add to that list because I've fallen in love with Eileen Hull's fabulous journal die...it seems I've become a Journal Junkie overnight and I have a sneaky suspicion this will be first of many.
I've made a start on decorating the cover but it still needs a fastener and some additional bits and pieces...
And just when I thought I would have to make a quick trip to town to stock up on elastic...I found a whole roll of elasticated cord in the "surplus to requirements" box in the garage......what a stroke of luck...OK wrong colour but easily remedied with my Faber Castell Pitt Pen.

 I'm now in the process of making the signatures...
lots of journaling panels from my bumper pack of original "also surplus to requirements now that I've discovered Media Heavystock" Manila Tags...
 and pockets to hold them and other bits and pieces...
and after two days of thunder. lightning and torrential rain...it was so good to sit out in the morning sunshine with a cuppa...a needle and Eclectic Elements thread for an alfresco stitching session...it's a hard life but someone's gotta do it...
There's still a way to go to complete MY FIRST JUNK JOURNAL but hopefully I'll be back to share it with you all soon. In the meantime...toodle-oo for now and enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Kath xxx