Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Remember Me...

Hi folks...remember me...the serial blogger who used to post every day back in the day...don't quite know how I managed that because lately I've been struggling to get round to twice a week but hey the absolutely crappy "soggy doggy stroll" weather may lend a hand in that department. Seriously I think we can kiss goodbye to Summer now and call me cynical if you will but I'm not holding out any hopes for a September Indian Summer either, in fact I've jumped ahead to Autumn and the cubbyhole crew have got their October spooky Halloween hats on...
having a ball playing with lots of Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous red rubber. The Stamp Platform has been working overtime, definitely earning his keep. I would never in the month of Sundays have attempted stamping such a solid image on the textured side of Distress Watercolor card with an acrylic block but with this guy it's an easy peasy "ink twice and stamp" process with a perfect result... 
and likewise with these "lots of fine detail" happy smiling faces
And not to be left out...I've also joined the happy smiling face club because Mr Postie came to call with Distress Reinker Set 2...woohoo...
But I need to get a wiggle on...another 2 days of Halloween Red Rubber playtime and I'll be diving in to all things Tim Holtz Christmas because my hot date with Professor Tim, Mario, the King of Kitting and BTS/Master Shipper and Cook Extraordinaire and lots of lovely crafty friends at Art From The Heart is only 4 and a bit weeks away...wohoo if that's not an incentive to get my skates on..I don't know what is...
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx