Friday, September 22, 2017

Holy...Moly

Hi folks...you know when you've been looking forward to something for so long and then suddenly...holy moly it's nearly time for my exciting trip and that's the reason I've been a bad blogger this week...I've been busy busy/all systems go having fun working my way through this bundle of gorgeous red rubber...
and planning projects with Tim's new Holiday Idea-ology...isn't it gorgeous...
tough job but hey someone has to do it...who am I kidding...this is real kid in a sweetie shop stuff...
but busy busy means MESS and this week's cubbyhole clean up challenge required drastic measures...just in case you didn't know...the CEO of the cubbyhole (ME) also doubles up as chief cook/bottle washer and CLEANER and I had a real task on my hands to rid the floor of loads of pesky Distress Paint splatters.  We all know that Distress Paint is permanent when dry and I've just discovered...is oblivious to the power of the steam cleaner so it was time to fall back on the old trusty BRILLO PAD and a basin of hot soapy suds...
an old fashioned "down on my hands and knees" scrubbing session did the trick before I turned my attention to the cubbyhole stool...blimey who knew these little blighters could travel so far...
and now that the cubbyhole is looking spick and span...it's my turn for a hose down...WOOHOO IT'S NEARLY TIME for my fun adventure in Harrogate this weekend with Tim, Mario and lots of crafty friends and that brillo pad may come in handy to clean up the grungy inky painty "Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous" nails because strangely both my trusty scrubbies have suddenly disappeared without a trace.
Have a great weekend whatever you have planned and I'll see you all on Monday with my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx