Friday, November 24, 2017

Tim Holtz Holiday Inspiration Series...Oh Deer Clipboard...

Hi folks...I'm sharing another project for the Tim Holtz Holiday Inspiration Series using the Oh Deer Clipboard. It was great fun to decorate but let me tell you it was not the easiest of projects to capture on camera, in fact "Oh Deer" was mentioned more than a few times during the process...



I started off by colouring the deer with Mushroom and Gold Mixative Alcohol Inks, filled in his eyes with Black Enamel Accents and once they were dry I added a dot of White. I added Grit Paste to his antlers, sprinkled with Rock Candy Distress Glitter, painted Collage Medium Matte on his nose and dusted with Distress Festive Berries Glitter. 
I fixed contrasting papers from the Idea-ology Holiday 8 x 8 Mini Stash Pad to the clipboard with Collage Medium Matte, added Christmas Ephemera and Christmas Remnant Rubs. I stamped the branch and images from the Noel Foam Stamp Set around the edges using Picket Fence and Candied Apple Distress Paints.
I coloured the tree with Peeled Paint Distress Marker and added the Paper Dolls, popped up on 3D foam to add dimension.
I coated the tops of the Alpha Dice with Grit Paste, fixed them in place with Ranger Multi Medium Matte and added a Mini Woodland Tree coloured with Peeled Paint Distress Spray Stain...
I stamped the image from the Noel Foam Stamps on to a wood slice using Candied Apple Distress Paint.
added White Enamel Accents to the berries, the tree and the centres of the snowflakes and finished off with a snowy splattering of Picket Fence Distress Paint.

Have a great weekend whatever you have planned and if you're in the UK, wrap up warm and take care if you're out and about in the chilly arctic weather. I'll see you all on Monday with my DT project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx