Friday, November 17, 2017

Yummy treats and sneaky peeks...

Hi folks...it's been one of those "out and about " gallivanting kind of weeks which means not a lot has been ticked off the Christmas Crafting List but hey...all work and no play makes Jill a dull girl and this old crafter a tad grumpy.
So...knowing that it was going to be basically a three day cubbyhole working week...I spent all day Monday editing photos and scheduling posts on the computer and Tuesday making my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...
leaving me foot loose and fancy free on Wednesday to meet up with my Little Sis for lunch followed by my Birthday Afternoon Tea For Two treat from M&S...

and that yummy over-indulgence resulted in an evening with my feet up watching TV and a bowl of Cornflakes and a banana for supper.
On Thursday...I met up with a friend for morning coffee and spent the rest of the day food shopping...not one of my favourite jobs but hey when the cupboards are bare, Old Mother Hubbard has to take one for the team and step up to the plate.
And before you know it's Friday and with the Friday Girls outing re-scheduled for tomorrow, today is definitely going to be a cubbyhole day...a Stitched Ovals Shaker Ornaments production line kind of a day...

Have a great weekend whatever you have planned and I'll see you all on Monday to share my project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...in the meantime...
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx