Friday, December 15, 2017

Heading For The Great Outdoors...

Hi folks...after a week cooped up in the kitchen cooking up a Christmas storm, chained to the oven making festive feast treats, I need a break. So today I'm taking time out, hitting the road, heading for the Great Outdoors on my annual trip to my local Christmas Wonderland. And it just so happens I'm sharing a card made with Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Great Outdoors stamp set...

A calm and serene Winter scene created with Versamark ink...heat embossed with White Embossing Powder on a magical Distress Oxide night sky background with a little bit of Starry Layering Stencil/Grit Paste dimension and Picket Fence splattering thrown in for good measure, matted on a Wilted Violet Distress Oxide background stamped with Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Sparkles and Christmas

The sentiment says it all...it's going to be an "All Is Calm, All Is Bright" day and I'm looking forward to a "chill out" wander through my favourite magical Christmas wonderland and a stop-off for a coffee and delicious Christmas Mince Pie before the festive cooking frenzy resumes again tomorrow. Can you believe it's only 10 more sleeps.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx