Tuesday, January 23, 2018

It's been a fun "square eyes" weekend

Hi folks...what a weekend...lots of fun although I'm now suffering from square eyes syndrome. I set up camp at the kitchen table on Friday, within easy reach of the coffee pot and barely moved the whole weekend, glued to the laptop screen to watch all the Faceook Live videos from Creativation 2018 featuring the fabulous new Tim Holtz products from Stampers Anonymous, Ranger, Idea-ology, Sizzix, Assemblage and Tonic Studios, the next best thing to walking the show - who am I kidding, almost, but not quite the same as being there in person.
And just in case you're not on Facebook or were abducted by aliens over the weekend, Tim very kindly gave us a very personal tour showcasing all the products and amazing samples. My advice would be to make yourself a cuppa, sit back and enjoy the magic.
STAMPERS ANONYMOUS
IDEAOLOGY
SIZZIX

and for lots of videos of Tim demonstrating the new products...click HERE 
And how lucky was I to receive that very exciting e-mail again, inviting me to make samples with the fabulous new 2018 stamp sets for the Stampers Anonymous booth  - a huge huge thank you to Tim, Mario, Paula and Stampers Anonymous for asking me to be part of their Creativation Adventure and I'll be sharing the cards I made soon.
I'm finishing off with some FUN photos of my lovely, very talented bestest bud Anne who made the trip across the pond this year as part of the Eileen Hull Inspiration Team and has had the most amazing time at the show. She's definitely a girl after my own heart and couldn't resist squeezing in a Tim Holtz shopping trip to Joanns...they do say a picture is worth a thousand words... 


and I suspect she may be travelling home wearing her whole wardrobe to make room in the suitcase...safe travels my amazing friend.
But now it''s tme for me to don the mucky work apron, hit the cubbyhole running and get back to the crafty list.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx