Hello my friends, I'm back to share another card using the MadeTo Flourish 6" x 8" stamp set, the Made To Flourish co-ordinating die set and Sketched Florals Watercolor Card Front A2, all included in the Simon Says Stamp Made To Flourish August 2026 Card Kit. The kit has sold out but you can, if you wish, buy individual items from the kit or subscribe to the monthly kits, if you don't already HERE.
I coloured the Simon Says Stamp Sketched Florals Watercolor Card A2 Front panel with Mowed Lawn Distress Crayon and Detailer Water Brush.
I stamped the images from Simon Says - Made To Flourish stamp set on to Distress Watercolor card using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. I coloured the images with Festive Berries and Mowed Lawn Distress Crayons and a Detailer Waterbrush and die-cut using the Made To Flourish co-ordinating dies.

I cut a slit in the neck of the jars and pushed the die-cut flowers into place. I wrapped the twine around one of the jars, fixed one in place with Simon Says Pawsitively Perfect Glue and added the 2nd popped up on Simon Says Thin 3D Foam Squares. I stamped the sentiment from the Made To Flourish stamp set, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder, heat set, die-cut with the co-ordinating die and fixed to the panel.






No comments:
Post a Comment