Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 in Cards

Morning folks.....hope you all had a lovely happy and peaceful Christmas....that Santa popped down your chimney with lots of gorgeous presents and unlike me you didn't stuff yourself silly with food....hasn't quite sunk in yet that it has been and gone for another year and in a few days time we will be celebrating and stuffing our faces all over again.
Time to resurrect an idea from last year....this may become a Christmas Cubbyhole Tradition....yes I am going to share my favourite cards from 2010... two for each month because "Mrs Can't Make Her Mind Up" found it a bit hard to choose just one....time to grab a cuppa...park your bum on a comfy sofa because it's a bit of a photo fest....

JANUARY


FEBRUARY


MARCH


APRIL


MAY


JUNE


JULY


AUGUST


SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER 


NOVEMBER


DECEMBER


and for those of you who are regular visitors...no surprises that nearly all my favourites are using either Hero Arts or Penny Black's beautiful stamps.  Why don't you join in the fun....leave me a comment with a link to your blog... I would love to see your fabulous favourites from 2010.
I will be back to work tomorrow in the cubbyhole...bah humbug....a last minute Fiskars project to get done before the end of the year and I've had a little clear out in the cubbyhole to make way for my new stamps.....so look out for a Post Christmas Give-Away coming soon.
Hugs Kath xxx