Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How Time Flies...

Morning folks.....how time flies...crikey at this time of the year that is definitely a bit of an understatement...the days just seem to zoom by and if like me....you are running at the last minute...take heart....we WILL get there in the end...just keep repeating that message to yourselves.
The canvasses are finished and will be delivered today....



and I am working my way through the Christmas Card List.....just need to take the fatty ones to the Post Office to check if they will go through the dreaded slot...one more DT card to make and then the cubbyhole will be swopping hats.....my workdesk is perfect as a pressie wrapping station.
So I wonder what will be on my workdesk tomorrow.....could be me flat out having a snooze....all these burning the midnight oil nights are beginning to take their toll.
Chin Up folks....it only happens once a year....thank goodness for that.
Hugs Kath xxx

17 comments:

  1. these are so pretty Kath, sounds like you're on the home stretch now. Have a great day
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in panic mode until I get everything under control. Love the canvases their fabby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great canvases Kath!! I am sure Buddy will give you a hand with your wrapping.:) Hugs to you both. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath Hi Buddy,
    I wrote an e-mail to you yesterday.
    Hope you received it.
    Hugs Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the canvasses Kath. I'm still in panic mode with the Christmas cards. Managed to finish enough to hand out last night when we went for the Guild meal. Had a lovely meal and fun as usual. The President recited a poem about a Christmas fairy and the Minister's wife was nearly in hysterics it was so funny. Pity our WRI meal hadn't been this week!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous. A fantastic idea. I am off to do some wrapping now - only because I need to check what I still have to buy, lol. Good luck with yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kath the canvasses are beautiful.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are absolutely beautiful Kath.

    I will keep repeating your mantra as I am so behind on all my Christmas stuff LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Kath, your canvas are gorgeous. Good Luck with the wrapping . Did all mine last night. I posted a couple of presents and my cards last Wednesday and no-one as received them. They seem to have gone into a post office black hole. Hope you have better luck with yours. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kath these are stunning - whoever receives them are very very lucky!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. FANTASTIC design, Kath - love finding all the fun elements you included on it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kath

    These are both so lovely - lots of detail and gorgeous - lucky recipients is all I can say to get a "Kath" creation.

    Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous creations Kath! You crack me up with your "chin up" it's only once a year line.....but it's soooo true! When do us women get a break and the men take over all this holiday stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  14. The canvases are fab Kath.
    Picture please of you on top your workdesk tomorrow zzzzzzzzzz !
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning canvasses Kath, the recipient is sure to love them!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete