Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My Favourites of 2019...

Hi my friends, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and like me, you are probably now trying to work your way through all the chocolate treats you received and trying to make a dent in the left overs in the fridge whilst not having a clue what day of the week it is. However, I do know it's Hogmanay when we get ready to say goodbye to the old year and welcome in a new year and a new decade, crikey, is it really 20 years since the Millennium. So today, I'm sharing some of my favourite makes from 2019
for more details of each project, click on the link above the photo 

JANUARY
What's Moo

FEBRUARY
Architecture

MARCH
Amazing










SEPTEMBER
Snarky Dudes

OCTOBER
Merry Misfits

NOVEMBER
Peace On Earth


DECEMBER
Let's Sparkle

I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year, may you have good health, happiness and love in your life in 2020.
Hugs Kath xxx