Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy 2020

Hi my friends, Happy 2020 to you all, may the new year bring you happiness, good health and prosperity. I've been missing from my blog over the festive period but I haven't been resting on my laurels nor have I been chilling out on the sofa watching TV or indulging myself with the festive tuck box. In fact, that strange week between Christmas and New Year, when you have no idea what day of the week it is, was the perfect opportunity to give the cubbyhole it's annual big clean up. I moved my workdesk, lo and behold hiding beneath were a couple of small dies that I thought were lost forever and then the floor was scrubbed until it was fit to eat your dinner off.
I moved everything off the worktops and removed a year's worth of sticky grime
stocked up the baby wipe and kitchen roll cupboard
and transferred all the important info into this year's calendar.
So today, I'm heading back to the squeaky clean, ready for 2020, cubbyhole because this memory challenged old crafter requires a new notebook for a new year which I'll be sharing with you soon.
And later, I'll be heading over to Tim and Mario's place for the Facebook Live launch of the Sizzix 2020 Chapter 1 dies. You can join me there at 5.00pm if you're in the UK, 6.00pm for Europe and 9.00am PT in the USA. 

You can watch the Facebook Live on the Tim Holtz page on Facebook, click Like on the page and you will receive a notification when it goes live or alternatively, you can watch at a later time on the page or over on Tim's Blog.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx