Saturday, January 2, 2021

My Favourite Makes from 2020

Hi my friends, Happy New year to you all. 2020 has been and gone and hopefully we can learn lessons from the most challenging of years and make 2021 the year when we have more love and kindness in our hearts, more empathy for the less fortunate and appreciate and be thankful for what we have. They do say that you shouldn't look back but I'm continuing the tradition of sharing my favourite makes from the past year and no surprise that they all feature products from Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous, Sizzix and Ranger. Click on the photos below if you would like more details about each project.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
I'm looking forward to continuing this fun creative journey and can't wait to see the amazing new products my adorable Professor will be launching this year. In the meantime, have fun with whatever crafty makes you are planning and I'll see you all on Monday to share my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx