Friday, December 29, 2023

My Favourites 2023 - Part 2

Hello my friends, I'm back to share my favourite makes from the second half of 2023 and you can find details of all the projects by clicking on the individual photos.

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

   
I don't know about you, but I'm suffering from the dreaded "I have no idea what day of the week it is" syndrome, common at this time of year. I think it's time to head back to the cubbyhole and have some play time with a pile of new goodies that arrived just before Christmas. 
Have fun with the crafting goodies that Santa brought you for Christmas.
Hugs Kath xxx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning cards Kath l hope you have a lovely Christmas and all the very best for 2024 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects always inspire me! I even have a file just for you. LOL! Did you put out a favorites list for the 1st half of 2023 or previous years?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly me! I just saw your favorite posts on the right! Oh boy, going down the rabbit hole. He, he.

    ReplyDelete