Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wintermas Countdown to Christmas - Days 9, 10, 11

Hi my friends, the Simon Says Stamp Wintermas Wonder Box has sold out so I decided to open the boxes for Days 9,10 and 11 at the same time. If you missed out on gettiung the Wintermas Wonder Box, the individual items are available to purchase separately HERE

I made a tag card with the Delicate Snowflake Tag die from Day 9, used the Wintermas Sticky Gift Tags and Silver Glitter Pen from Day 10 on the inside of the card, die-cut the extra snowflakes to decorate the card and embossed with the Detail Sparkle Embossing Powder from Day 11. 

I die-cut the Delicate Snowflake Tag from Distress Watercolor card, coloured with Faded Jeans and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide inks.
I die-cut the extra snowflake die from Distress Watercolor card, pressed the die-cuts into a Versamark ink pad and heat embossed with the Simon Says Detail Sparkle Powder. While the embossing powder was still hot, I tapped the snowflakes back into the powder and melted again. I repeated the process once again to create very shiny sparkly snowflake embellishments.
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4", embossed with the Wistful Leaves Embossing Folder from Simon Says Cozy Hugs November Card Kit and inked lightly around the edges with Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink using a mini round blending tool.
I threaded the tag with blue Bakers Twine and fixed to the embossed panel with Simon Says Foam Squares. I added the embossed snowflakes and extra snowflakes die-cut from Distress Watercolor card. I die-cut Simon Says Merry Frame from Distress Watercolor card twice, layered the word to create dimension and fixed to the tag with Distress Collage Medium.
I stamped Merry Christmas from Simon Says Making Spirits Bright stamp set from the December 2023 card kit, inked with Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink on to a strip of Distress Watercolor card, sprinkled with Simon Says Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. I trimmed the sentiment and fixed to the tag with Distress Collage Medium.
I coloured the Wintermas Sticky Gift Tag with Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink using a mini round blending tool, fixed inside an A2 white card blank, added a die-cut snowflake and used the Silver Gel Pen to add a personal message.
To finish I fixed PinkFresh Studio Starry Sky Ombre Glitter drops to the snowflakes. I added splatters of Blueprint Distress Oxide ink and matted the panel on to the A2 white card blank.

I'll be back tomorrow to share another Christmas card ticked off the list. In the meantime, have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kath, I love the tag with the snowflake cut out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Kath the background is amazing x

    ReplyDelete