Sunday, December 24, 2023

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Hello my friends, it's Christmas Eve and it looks like we are going to have a White Christmas in my little corner of the planet after heavy snow overnight on Friday turned everything into a magical Christmas wonderland.

But I was looking forward to visiting the magical Christmas wonderland at my local Garden Centre and had the Cookies From Santa deliveries to make, so I uncovered the car from it's wintry blanket of snow and set off. By the time I delivered the cookies and arrived at my favourite place, it was snowing heavily again so I popped in briefly to say hello to Santa, who looked like he was doing his own personal Christmas shopping
grabbed a quick coffee and delicious wholemeal cinnamon scone
and headed for home before the weather got worse. Disappointed but hey, there's always next year.
I'll be taking a little break from my blog and social media but would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to my followers for all your love and support in 2023 and I hope you all have a very Happy Christmas, a wonderful time celebrating with your friends and family and that Santa pops down your chimney with all the things on your crafting wish list.
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments:

  1. How I would love the snow, so rare here, enjoy Kath, it brightens up the world. Have a merry Christmas, thankyou for sharing all your beautiful creations with us throughout the year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your so lucky that snow is so lovely as is your display and that scone looks yummy have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete