Thursday, December 28, 2023

My Favourites 2023 - Part 1

Hi my friends, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and as we get ready to say goodbye to 2023, I'm continuing with my annual tradition of sharing some of my favourite makes from the year starting off with January to June. The details for each card can be found by clicking on the individual photos.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY


JUNE
I'll be back tomorrow to share my favourites for the second half of the year, in the meantime, have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx



2 comments:

  1. All wonderful Kath but if I had to chose, it would be March, just looks like a 'Kath Stewart' design. Hope you don't mind me saying that Kath. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection, Kath! My favorite is the summer daisies!

    ReplyDelete