Thursday, December 7, 2023

Simon Says - Making Spirits Bright

Hi my friends, I'm sharing another card using the beautiful Making Spirits Bright stamp set from the Simon Says Stamp December 2023 Card Kit along with Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas 2023 Layer Frames and sentiment from the Idea-ology Christmas 2023 Sticker Book also included in the kit. The kit has sold out but the stamp set and the other items I used are available to purchase separately HERE.

I trimmed Simon Says Schoolhouse Red cardstock to 4.3/4" x 6.3/4", placed the Tim Holtz/Idea-ology Christmas 2023 Layer Frame temporarily on the panel and marked it's position lightly with a pencil. With the stamps from the Making Spirits Bright stamp set positioned on the lid of my stamp platform I removed the frame and stamped the snowflakes inked with Versamark ink, sprinkled with Simon Says White Detail and Wow Gold Metallic Embossing powders and heat set. I fixed the frame on to the panel with Distress Collage Medium, lined up with the pencil markings and re-stamped the large snowflake image, sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and heat set. I splattered White Gesso over the panel and while it was still wet, sprinkled with the white embossing powder and heat set. I added the sentiment strip trimmed from Tim Holtz/Idea-ology Christmas 2023 Sticker Book and added PinkFresh Studio Gold Glitter drops in the centres of the snowflakes. I fixed the panel to Idea-ology Gold Metallic KraftStock, trimmed to be 1/8" larger and matted on to a 5" x 7" white card blank.

Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous Kath, I love the colours and textures, so festive. xx

    ReplyDelete