Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Favourites of 2021 - Part 2

Hi my friends, I'm back to share Part 2 of my Favourites of 2021, July through to December using products from Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous, Sizzix and Simon Says Stamp.



if you wish to see the projects in more detail, click on the individual photo which will take you to the blog post with a step-by-step tutorial and links to the products used.
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

I've still got my domestic goddess hat on finishing off giving the cubbyhole it's annual spruce up and then I'll be moving on to the big take down of all the Christmas decorations and storing them away for next Christmas. If truth be told and if I thought I could get away with it, I would be tempted to just leave them up all year round.
Hugs Kath xxx