Hello my friends, the Simon Says Stamp Made To Flourish August 2026 Card Kit has landed in the cubbyhole and woohoo, once again it's great value for money and packed with amazing products. The kit has sold out, no surprise there but you can, if you wish, buy individual items from the kit or subscribe to the monthly kits, if you don't already, HERE.
I created a series of simple notecards using the Made To Flourish 6" x 8" stamp set and co-ordinating dies coloured with the Distress Crayons included in my kit.I stamped the images from the Made To Flourish 6" x 8" stamp set on to the Distress Watercolor card included in the kit, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.I coloured the images with the Distress Crayons included in my kit, Festive Berries, Broken China, Mowed Lawn and Vintage Photo from my stash to colour the barrel using the Detailer Water Brush, also included in the kit.I scribbled the Distress Crayons on to my glass mat, spritzed with water, picked up on to a piece of acetate and used to create backgrounds on 4 - 3.3/4" x 5" panels of Distress Watercolor card.I fixed the images and sentiments on the panels using Simon Says Stamp Thin 3D Foam Squares and Pawsitively Perfect Craft Glue.To finish I matted the panels on to top folding white card blanks.
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx









great cards ! greetings, martina
ReplyDeletex