Hello my friends, I'm back to share another card created using the Simply Shabby 6" x 8" stamp set, the Morning Glory Vibes Embossing Folder, Rainbow Splash and Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Mini Ink Cubes, included in Simon Says Stamp Simply Shabby September Card Kit. The kit has sold out but if you don't already subscribe to these great value for money kits or wish to purchase individual items from the kit, you can do so HERE.
I used the Morning Glory Vibes Embossing Folder to emboss an A2 panel of Distress Watercolor card and coloured the flowers on the debossed side with Canary and Sea Rainbow Splash Ink Cubes using Simon Says Stamp Detail Round Blending Brushes.I coloured the bottom section of an A2 panel of Distress Watercolor with the same inks and stamped the background image from Simply Shabby inked with Sea Rainbow Splash ink.I dragged the Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink over the embossed panel and tore the panel diagonally down to the bottom. I trimmed both panels to 4" x 5.1/4" and fixed to an A2 white card blank. I die-cut a circle from Distress Watercolor card, stamped the sentiment from Simply Shabby, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. I shaded around the circle using Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink, fixed to the panel with Simon Says Stamp Thin 3D Foam Squares and added a White Hemp Twine Bow.To finish I accentuated the dots of the flower centres using a Sakura Black Glaze Pen.
Hugs Kath xxx







No comments:
Post a Comment