Saturday, July 25, 2015

Back in the cubbyhole...

Hi Folks...it's back to the cubbyhole for me and the fun of opening the parcel pile that arrived while I had my "entertaining the grandkiddos" Grandma hat on...top priority is my DT parcel from Inspiration Emporium and hoop-de-doo...snuggled in there is Tim's fabulous Alphanumeric die set...102 dies = crafty alphabet and number heaven...
it's going to be so much easier to create layered up words when there are multiple dies of each letter and to speed up the hunt for a particular letter I decided to fix them all on to magnetic sheets. But then the "why stop there" organising fairy in me kicked in so I intend doing the same with the rest of the Thinlits family...creating labels to help identify those "I struggle to read backwards" scripty words which in theory should also ensure they all end up safely back in their envelopes.
but with only two down and a whole lot more to go
I'll be putting the kettle on and settling down to the task in hand...have fun whatever you're doing today.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx