Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Everything stops for tennis...

Hi folks...everything stops for tennis...well in my world it does...no way was I going to miss yesterday's one set shoot out between the world's No 1 Novak Djokovic and Kevin Anderson....crikey nail biting...heart stopping...could hardly breathe let alone eat my lunch stuff...
I just couldn't believe how close he came to going out...
but he's a champion in every sense of the word and champions dig deep when it matters...
which leaves me with the thought...could it be a Federer/Djokovic Final...my heart will always belong to my absolute hero...the greatest tennis player of all time...the mighty Federer but I also have a soft spot for Djokovic so I could find myself with a bit of a dilemma come Sunday...but time will tell.
The first workshop kit is done dusted and will be on it's way to France soon...
now it's time for the cubbyhole crew to dig deep and nail Kit No 2 BUT after yesterday's thunderstorms...torrential rain and flash floods...perhaps we should concentrate our efforts on building an ark.
Hugs Kath xx