Sunday, July 12, 2015

Monday Morning Conundrum...

Hi folks....what a great afternoon of the tennis...obviously I'm hugely disappointed for Roger but fair play to Novak...he was just too good and so deserved the title of Wimbledon Champion 2015...both great role models and ambassadors for sport...gracious in victory and defeat but after 2 weeks of couch potato tennis viewing...it's time for me to return to the "unusually tidy" cubbyhole...
there's a definite Monday Morning Blues feeling in the air...it's going to be hard to get back into the crafty routine again ..so much to do and not a scooby doo where to start and just when you need him...Mr Mojo's done a runner again. And here's the conumdrum...will it be DT stuff...
 or a return to the Fiskars kitting...
 or up and coming workshop stuff...
So while I treat myself to one more cuppa  in the garden and ponder over this dilemma...I have a question/conumdrum for all you keen gardeners out there...can anyone tell me the name of this plant...
I didn't plant it...have no idea how it got here...
it's a bulb obviously...smells of onion and looks a little bit like wild garlic but according to Mr Google...wild garlic or Allium Ursinum to give it it's posh name has white flowers so the mystery deepens. And staying in the garden...why don't you pop over tomorrow so that I can introduce you to my new friend.
Hugs Kath xxx