Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mucho Excitemento...

Hi folks...it's Friday and there's mucho excitemento in the cubbyhole...not linquistically correct I know but it rolls off the tongue better as a blog post title than "mucho entusiasmio" and the reason for all the excitement is the arrival of parcels...kid in a sweet shop excitement even when you know what's in them...
my July DT goodies from Inspiration Emporium
and woohoo...the new Mower has arrived to join my Fiskars family...
hubby can't understand my excitement...thinks I've lost my marbles..."it's a mower for goodness sake"...silly man...this is not any old mower "it's a FISKARS mower" and I can't wait to put these super sharp blades through their paces...
and last but not least...loving the new Distress colour for July and can't wait for them to arrive too...
with only another 5 colours to be revealed for this year...if there's the faintest chance that Mr TH should read this...I've still got my fingers crossed for a nice LILAC...just saying. But before the excitement takes over completely...I'm off to finish packing up the workshop materials for tomorrow's 4th of July big celebration day at The Papeterie.
Enjoy your weekend whatever you're doing
Hugs Kath xxx