Saturday, July 4, 2015

Oops...I've done it again...

Hi folks...it's Sunday and I'm looking forward to a lazy jammie day after a fun day out yesterday at The Papeterie's American Family Fun Day...
and let it not be said that I didn't enter in the spirit of the day...agreeing to have stars stencilled on my face...not any old stars I'll have you know but BIG Tim Holtz Layering Stencil stars applied expertly in red white and blue by my buddy Debbi...
problem was by the end of the day I'd completely forgotten they were there and popped into my local M&S on the way home...yes Mrs Numptie was wandering around quite oblivious until I met a friend who said "tell me...why have you got red white and blue stars on your face"...OOPSIE...time to grab the nearest thing for my supper...run the gauntlet of checkout and hightail it home...mind you...it could have been worse...thank goodness we were not celebrating World Pussycat Day...
I'll be back tomorrow to share what we made at the workshop...in the meantime enjoy what's left of the weekend...I'll be keeping a low profile and certainly giving M&S a miss for a few days.
Hugs Kath xxx