Sunday, July 19, 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Hi folks...well the weekend was a bit of a washout weatherwise but there's no point in getting in a tail spin about it...it's Monday Morning and the start of a brand new week. So when life gives you lemons...make some lemonade or in my case...head for the cubbyhole...make a little bit of art to share with you all and voila...one more July DT project for Inspiration Emporium is ticked off the list...
I've stayed with this month's Sticky Back Canvas theme and my new favourite Distress colour...Tattered Rose...not a colour I've used a lot before but hey it's the most gorgeous peachy salmony pink...
with a little bit of an art journalling twist...just for fun...love these gorgeous Dylusions Word Love stamps and it's confession time...I couldn't be fussed mucking about with masks to stamp the stems so I took the cheat's way out and just drew them in with a black fine liner pen...I won't tell if you don't...

See you all tomorrow with this month's (with a week and a bit still to go...yeah) TAG
Hugs Kath xxx