Sunday, March 26, 2017

Happy Mother's Day...

Hi folks...it's Mother's Day here in the UK and I'm sharing a card I made with 2 of the new stamp sets from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous...two of my favourites...Illustrated Garden and Slate and Stone...
using paper from the new Memoranda Stash Pad (this one is going to be a favourite) as the background...coloured with Worn Lipstick and Broken China Distress Oxides with a little bit of Texture Paste stencilling...
 I coloured the image with Distress Oxides using a waterbrush...
 added a Simple Sayings sentiment
 and a butterfly from the Flutter stamp set...
and woohoo the sun has returned to my little corner of the UK...it was actually quite warm yesterday and I had a hard time doing anything apart from sitting outside with a coffee topping up on the essential Vitamin D and today I'm planning a day pottering around in the garden. Did you remember to put your clocks forward...an hour less in bed and no doubt it will be a few weeks before the Furry Alarm Clock adjusts to the time change. But it's time for us to head off on our morning stroll so we would like to wish all the Mums out there...a very Happy Mother's Day...put your feet up and enjoy being spoilt.
I'll be back tomorrow with my DT project for a brand new challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and you still have time to join in the fun with a chance of winning a $50 spending spree.
Hugs and Snuggles from
Buddy and his Mum xxx