Thursday, March 30, 2017

Take The Scenic Route...

Hi folks...I'm back to share another card made with the new Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous stamp sets and this time it's Brushstrokes used in conjunction with one of my favourite stamp sets of all time...Flower Garden...


and all the stamping and watercolouring was done with Distress Oxide Inks...Worn Lipstick/Cracked Pistachio/Fossilized Amber and Walnut Stain...
with a little bit of Halftone and Ring stamping to add some interest to the background and the addition of a Quote Chip for the sentiment...
I don't know about you but I'm struggling to get back in the swing after putting the clocks back an hour on Sunday and being woken from my cosy slumber at the most unearthly hour by the Furry Alarm Clock isn't helping either...I've had a quick look but so far have failed to find his reset button. I'm a morning person...usually up with the lark and as bright as a button at silly 6 o'clock but seriously 4.00am is taking the bl***y biscuit.
Suggestions on a postcard please...
Hugs Kath xxx