Friday, April 28, 2017

Better Late Than Never...

Hi folks...I'm a bit late to the party this morning but better late than never. I've been busy measuring up the cubbyhole for the new flooring and doing a bit of maths converting the measurements into square metres...dividing that by the square metres in each pack and praying that I've got my sums right.
This Project Manager thing is a whole lot more complicated than crafting so I had a little de-stress session in the cubbyhole yesterday afternoon...making another two cards with the Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit...
 using Simon Says Doll Pink Cardstock and the Illustrated Faith Numbers Acetate sheet...
 Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Worn Text and Label Letters...
No Friday Girls meet-up today so I'm planning a great big cook-a-thon to stock up the freezer...with the chilly arctic weather set to continue into next week...a huge pot of home-made soup is first on the list and if I get a wiggle on...I may have a taste tester bowl for lunch with a big slice of crusty bread.
Have a great weekend everyone whatever you plan on doing and I'll be back during the weekend with some more Simon Says Stamp Card Kit makes.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx