Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Unbelieveable...

Hi folks...talk about being knocked for six...I'm still recovering from Tuesday morning's drama...crikey that was one spectacular "UNBELIEVEABLE" blotting your copybook fall from grace even by Furry Hooligan standards and reading through what I said on the "Happy Birthday Buddy" post...
prone to occasional hooligan moments
larger than life character
does his own thing
give him an inch and he'll take a bl***y mile
soon to join his Mum in that exclusive golden oldies club where you're expected to behave...to act your age instead of your shoe size...seriously...as if that's likely to happen anytime soon...whilst there's life in these old dogs...the fun and hooligan adventures are likely to continue
little did I know that those words were about to jump up and bite me on the bum and I would just like to add this to the list...
he may not make it to his tenth Birthday if he pulls another stunt like that
I suspect the rollocking of all rollockings went in one ear and out the other as usual and I've got a sneaky feeling I haven't seen the last of the hooligan adventures...in which case I may not see my next birthday either.
but Summer's arrived...
Wimbledon's on the telly...the Moose that was loose about the hoose seems to have moved on to pastures new or he's taken my advice and got himself some slippers...Chief Hooligan's sorted out his dodgy alarm clock problem...tomorrow's Friday...the latest Fiskars Cutting Tool to take up residence at Chez Kath will be arriving today and breakfast outdoors on a scorchio summer's morning is a great way to start the day...
perhaps life ain't so bad after all.
Hugs Kath xxx