Friday, December 9, 2016

The Countdown Begins...

Hi Everyone...it's Friday and with Christmas only 2 and a bit weeks away...the countdown begins for real...the cards are all written (thanks to my day of rest and recuperation) and I braved the long queue at the Post Office yesterday with fingers crossed and much trepidation as I approached the dreaded "is it too thick/will it cost a fortune to mail" slot. The gift cards are sorted and I just have the local cards to hand deliver and the dreaded card marathon is ticked off the list for another year...
the tree has made it's way down from the loft but up until now is standing in the corner looking rather forlorn...un-decorated and un-lit...I suspect hubby is hoping if he leaves it long enough...I'll do what I usually do...step in and do the job for him BUT it ain't happening...I'm sticking to my guns...standing firm even it means this year we have one crazy "baubles in all the wrong places" disaster of a tree...
because before we close up the cubbyhole for the holidays and take up residence in the kitchen for the annual Christmas Cook-athon...there are still one or two exciting crafty adventures to enjoy...not forgetting...ONE more tag to make to complete my "12 Tags of 2016" journey. I've thoroughly enjoyed this year of Technique Remixes from Tim and I wonder what our adorable Professor/Creative Genius Extraordinaire is planning for "12 Tags of 2017"...
but the most important task of all...
a chasing the person who has tickly feet around the floor task
to tidy up those hairy toes before Santa pops down the chimney...

Have a great weekend everyone whatever you're up to...I'm looking forward to a "Winter Wonderland" day out with the Friday Girls and I'll see you all on Monday to share my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx