Friday, February 24, 2017

Playtime...

Hi Everyone...I hope you haven't been affected too badly by the wild weather that arrived with Storm Doris...we seem to have got off pretty light in my neck of the woods with just a dusting of fluffy snow which is fast disappearing but it's so cold...perfect weather to retreat to the cubbyhole for some playtime. I did have a slight set back to my crafting plans on Wednesday....woke up feeling that I'd been dragged along the runway and flew home hanging on to the wing of the plane but after a good night's sleep...I seem to be back to firing on all cylinders...having lots of fun resulting in the usual chaos in the cubbyhole...


and a little sneaky peek of yesterday's Distress Oxides playtime...
but before today's playtime can get underway...I think a major tidy up is called for.
Have a great weekend whatever you've got planned...stay warm and cosy...take care if you're out and about and I'll see you on Monday with my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx