Friday, February 17, 2017

Stitches Here I Come...

Hi folks...it's Friday and no gallivanting with the Friday Girls for me today...I've got a hot date with my ever patient nail guru who hopefully will transform my Distressed Painty Gluey nails into things of beauty without too much eye rolling and then I'll be heading home to pack the old suitcase with all the essentials us girls need for 4 days away from home. Early to bed/early to rise for a 6.00am check-in tomorrow and fingers crossed I'll be flying high and on my way to Stitches for a fun long weekend with my Fiskars buddies and crafty friends...
If you're coming to the show you'll find me playing  working with lots of fabulous products on the Fiskars Stand so pop by and say hello.
And I'm sharing a few samples I made for the show...the same samples that aged me by 10 years when they got lost in Paris for weeks before miraculously finding their way back home again to the cubbyhole...using the new Fiskars Fabric Circle Cutter...
to decorate a canvas with Eclectic Elements fabric CIRCLES /YO YO flowers and more than a few bits and pieces of Idea-ology. I'm very lucky that Fiskars let me use whatever complimentary products I choose on projects...allowing me to indulge my passion obsession for all things Tim Holtz and you know me I just can't resist adding something or other from my stash of Idea-ology at every opportunity.
and the Chenille Maker to make scruffy flowers to decorate a canvas bag...
 and well done if you spotted the Idea-ology Big Chat Stickers...
Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be back on Monday with my DT project for Simon Says Stamp...toodle-oo for now.
Hugs Kath xxx