Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday...

Hi folks...thank you for all your lovely comments about the cards I made with Paula's fabulous dies...it's not difficult to feel creative when you're working with such a talented designer's products...Paula is one of the most talented and nicest girls in the craft industry...a sweet adorable bundle of huggable Spanish loveliness...so the credit is all hers. I was intending hopping over to Julia's place this morning where WOYWW folks from across the globe meet up to share their workspaces but I've got a scalding hot date with 4 walls...a tin of emulsion and a roller so I'm not linking up today but I thought I'd share with you anyway the goodie goodie gumdrops pile of gorgeousness that is sitting on my workdesk as we speak...I'm muchly excited about my delish parcel from The Ribbon Girl...

I know I'm supposed to be catching up with the crafty stash I already have...not importing more but in my defence...when I saw this fabulous new goodies give-away from The Ribbon Girls...
I had an overwhelming "I gotta get some of those" moment (the design team are not eligible to enter give-aways) so I had no alternative but to hop over and have a little spend but hey you could be in with a chance of winning so what are you waiting for...you'll find details of how to enter HERE and the Craft Stash Police...aka my gorgeous bundle of deliciousness is sitting here with his head in his paws in despair but hey he'll get over it and lookie lookie...the muchly excitement reaches fever pitch...my Les Mid DVD has arrived...
which means I can watch it over and over and over again...whenever I like and you just never know what little treasures you'll find when you're cleaning out cupboards...where did this little cutie come from...

I'm sure I didn't buy this and have no idea who might have given it to me but I love it...crikey you would have thought I'd won the lottery when I spotted it hiding right at the back...oops now everybody knows how often I clean out my kitchen cupboards...a little bit on the sad side when you get excited about a mug but hey it's sometimes the little things in life that give you the most pleasure. I did contemplate buying another 5 to make a set to go with my new kitchen colour scheme but it was mega shockeroonie time when I googled them...at 10 quid a mug I'll be sticking with my motely "nothing matches" mug collection.  I'll be back tomorrow with some more "Inspired by Paula" makes...an entirely different...going down the more contemporary road look.
Hugs Kath xxx