Friday, September 6, 2019

Monster Reunion Shaker Card

Hi folks, crikey it's Friday already, another week almost bites the dust and I'm sharing the last of the cards I made for the Facebook Live Launch of Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Halloween Collection using Monster Reunion.
no tutorial for this Zombie Queen Shaker Card I'm afraid, just a few close up photos 


Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you on Monday to share my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

4 comments:

  1. Its brilliant Kath, love shaker cards but am pretty useless when it comes to creating them...Have a lovely weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another new favourite Kath, I just LOVE her and she looks amazing on your shaker card. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just not crazy about 'witchy' things, but this one really catches my eye and makes me laugh! What a fabulous frame for the shaker and I love the way your colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, just came across your blog today and you are so magically talented with how you create your cards. I had a day of work today but I've spent most of my time going over your beautiful cards. Worth the time spent. You are quite the inspiration. Thank you for taking the time to post your creations. Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete