Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Happy Happy Happy Mail Monday...

Hi folks, the sunshine seems to be taking some time out in my little corner of the world at the moment but despite yesterday's gloomy sky and rain showers, this old crafter was full of the joys, dancing on the ceiling and absolutely thrilled when the postie came a-knocking with a parcel filled with Distress Oxide deliciousness and the new Alcohol Lift Ink products.

A huge thank you to Ranger Ink and Tim Holtz, I'm so grateful for your support, encouragement, amazing kindness and generosity and can't wait to dive in and get inky. But, of course, my obsession with everything organised took over and first task of the day was the all important labelling and sorting out my Distress Oxide re-inker and mini blending tool storage
which sits just within reach on the shelf below my workdesk. 
And as luck would have it, there are two empty shelves ready for the next "before Christmas" release and woohoo my Distress Oxide collection will be complete.
I'm off on a jolly this weekend, attending a workshop with my bestest buddy Anne and I have a couple of  "deadlines looming" projects to finish off before then...

but if you visit my blog on a regular basis, you'll know that I'm unlikely to be able to resist and will be doing my utmost to squeeze in a little playtime with the new boys in town. And hey ho...I just happened to find some alcohol ink backgrounds in the "saving for another playtime" box so who knows, watch this space.
I'll be back tomorrow to share another two cards made with the Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit, in the meantime, have fun whatever you're creating.
And don't forget to tune in to Tim's Facebook Live tonight at 5.00pm if you're in the UK for the launch of the new Sizzix Seasonal releases.
Toodle-oo for now 
Hugs Kath xxx