Thursday, July 19, 2018

Fishing You A Happy Birthday...

Hi folks...I'm back to share the last of the quick and easy cards made with the Simon Says Stamp Cool Summer July Card Kit using the One Cool Pineapple Stamp set, this time featuring the cute fishes.
I stamped the fishes, sentiment and bubbles with Simon Says Intense Black ink on to a panel of  White Cardstock, die cut with Simon Says Wonky Rectangles die and coloured with Distress Oxide re-inkers using a Distress Detailer Brush.
I tapped Evergreen Bough and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks on to my glass mat, spritzed with water, added a wash to the background using the Distress Broad Water Brush and flicked on water to create the watersplashed look.
I added white accents to the sentiment and the bubbles using a Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen and used a Zig Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter pen to add shimmer to the fish and a coat of Glossy Accents.
I'll be back tomorrow with another Sea Life project, this time using the FABULOUS new Alcohol Lift Ink from Tim Holtz and Ranger.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx