Wednesday, July 18, 2018

You're One In A Melon...

Hi folks, I'm back to share another two quick and easy cards made with the Simon Says Stamp Cool Summer July Card Kit, again using images from the One Cool Pineapple stamp set...
I used the same format as the previous cards, a panel die cut using Simon Says Wonky Rectangles, stamped the melon slices along the bottom and an extra on to a scrap of card. I stamped the sentiment with Simon Says Intense Black ink, coloured the melons with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, added highlights with a Sakura White Jelly Roll Pen. I fussy cut the extra melon, added glossy accents and popped up on 3D foam.

and the second card
I stamped the melons and the sentiments on the background of the Wonky Rectangles panel with Simon Says Intense Black and an extra melon on to a scrap of card. I coloured the background with a wash using Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers and a Distress Broad Water Brush. I added splatters to the background using what was left of the Brush Marker scribbled on my craft mat, added highlights to the melon and sentiment with a Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen.
I fussy cut the extra melon slice, added Glossy Accents and popped it up on 3D foam.
I'll be back tomorrow to share one more card made from the July kit and oh boy have you seen the Simon Says Stamp August Card Kit,

it's an absolute corker, a beautiful floral stamp set, a gorgeous background stamp, delicious papers and loads more and I can't wait for mine to arrive.
Hugs Kath xxx