Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A Special Gift From Photowall

Hi my friends, I recently received an e-mail from the lovely Emily at Photowall asking if I would like to review one of their products. I don't normally do this kind of thing but I have seen their adverts on Facebook recently and was intriqued. So out of curiosity, I clicked on the link, and was immediately smitten with this canvas of  Highland Cattle in the snow.
Photowall is a Swedish wall-art company with a passion for design and quality. Their wall murals and canvas prints are environmentally friendly, fire retardant in accordance with Swedish standards and do not fade in sunlight. They are passionate about creating inspiring living spaces with personality and pride themselves on the quality of their products which include wallpaper, wall murals, canvas prints, framed prints and posters. I thought these adorable heilan coos would certainly add some Scottish personality to my TV room, so I said yes.
My box was delivered by courier in 2 days, everything was well packaged and included idiot proof instructions, the canvas rolled in thick brown paper for protection, the frame sections, all the hardware necessary to assemble it and a wall hanger.
I have to say I was a little apprehensive about the assembly (yes once bitten twice shy) but it was super duper easy to line up the frames, which had adhesive tape on the edges, along the edges of the canvas as shown on the diagram, fold the frames inwards
and fix in place with the corner brackets and screws provided. I was over the moon that I didn't have to go in search of a screwdriver because the screws were very user friendly with their chunky easy to grip knob handles. Once all the screws were in place, I hand tightened each one which pulled the frame together and made the canvas taut. I think it took me about 30 minutes to assemble and 10 out of 10 to Photowall for making it so easy.
Then it was time for hubby to fix the wall hanger with the rawlplug and screw provided and I couldn't help but stand back and admire the detail and amazing print quality.



If you fancy brightening up a wall in your home, Photowall have very kindly given me a 25% discount code, for you to use, valid until 26th June 2020.  All you need to do is enter allthatglitter25 at checkout.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Kath what a gorgeous canvas, I just love the cattle so beautiful against the snowy backdrop, will have to have a look.x

    ReplyDelete