Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Morning folks.....managed to find 10 minutes to time going spare to get a challenge card done.....a very simple one with my favourite snowflakes and lots of Glamour Dust.....so quick to make...great for the mass production line....and it fits in perfectly with this week's challenge over at Daring Cardmakers set by my lovely Funky Hand teamie...Jozza

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas






Cuttle
CCuttlebug Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Snowflake Die
Decoart Glamour Dust
and a little bit of doodling
Craftwork Cards "Oh My Word"
Christmas Messages and Card Candy

And the way the weather is behaving here....we may well have a White Christmas.....a wind blowing all the way from the Arctic and 2 inches of snow forecast in the next few days....I would love it to be a White Christmas but can it please hold off until I get all my Christmas shopping done.....all the food bought and the fridge stocked up and then it can snow as much as it likes.   And a perfect Christmas would be snuggled up with a roaring fire and watching the blizzard outside.....feeling all roly poly stuffed after over indulging in the old turkey and trimmings.
What a fun night last night watching I'm A Celebrity.......I am so loving Justin and Gino...they are hilarious.....  Gino with his huggies and kissies...crackers with cheesies cracks me up...that accent does it for me everytime....but on a serious note....he is serious eye candy....and when they showed him having a shower....oh mama mia....what can I say apart from...."oh l'eccitamento ..... la vecchia pressione sanguigna deve essere molto in alto….non buon per il vecchio girl' cuore di s…." 
And if you don't speaka da lingo.....I will be back later to translate.
Hugs Kath xxxxx
Edited to add: OK I will put you out of your misery.....translated....."Oh the excitement...the old blood pressure must have been sky high..not good for the old girl's heart.
And I am in tears....no I am not sad....tears of joy...the postie has just arrived with a special delivery.......will share tomorrow.